I would just like to thank you for all your support. Olivia and I felt very comfortable and confident working with you. You made the process much easier. Your such an easy and accessible person to talk to and we greatly appreciate your time and effort. Have a great summer and we will keep in touch! — Lina Valdes
Our goal at College Planning 101 is to make the overwhelming college admission and financial aid process easier for you and your student. We have the best tools and technology to help your student find the right academic and social fit as well as the right financial fit for your family. Please consult the chart below for a detailed list of services provided. For pricing or to schedule an appointment, please call 845-605-1100 x1.
Remember, the initial consultation is free and there is no obligation.
Individual Services: A La Carte Pricing Available
- Career Assessment and Evaluation of Student Needs
- College List Development to Meet Parent & Student Parameters
- Customize College Funding Planning Report
- Review of College Applications and Essays
- File Financial Aid forms; FAFSA and/or CSS Profile
- Confirm the Accuracy of Financial Aid Awards & Direct Negotiations
- Counseling Session and Direction on Private Loans
- SAT/ACT Diagnostic Test