What it Takes to Get into College Today
In this seminar you will learn:
- A time-line for success—where you should start in the college planning process.
- How important are SAT & ACT tests and how do colleges value them.
- What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- The financial aid systems and how they work.
- How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and forms of merit-aid.
- How it’s possible to attend a Private College for a Public College Price.
- Plus much much more…
For upcoming free seminars, see our event schedule. Reservations are required as the seminars fill up quickly. Please call early to reserve your seats.
Can’t make one of the free seminars? Private seminars are available. Please call 845-605-1100, email Stephanie@collegeplanning101.org or stop in our office at 1131 Route 55, Suite 1, Lagrangeville, NY 12540 to schedule one at your convenience.