Learn how College Planning 101 can help your student with the college process in this interview with Hudson Valley News Network Anchor Charlie Cornacchio. http://hudsonvalleynewsnetwork.com/2015/03/24/college-planning-101/
10. Because if your child doesn’t get into the college of his/her choice, he/she may decide to stay home for another year and in our current job market there are no jobs to apply for.
9. Because you probably don’t know the difference between George Washington U, Mary Washington U, University of Washington, Washington and Lee U, and Washington U.
8. Because you remember what it was like filling out your own college applications and writing your own essays for the relatively small number of colleges you may have applied to. Now, it’s important to apply to at least three to six colleges.
7. Because you may have no idea how you’re going to pay for college and you need advice on financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
6. Because with my years of experience, the process will move along faster and more smoothly, giving you more time for “quality bonding” with your teenager.
5. Because I don’t mind being the “bad guy” and nagging your child to get those essays written or to study for their SAT/ACTs.
4. Because I can make a potentially overwhelming experience easier and less daunting.
3. Because I can serve as a facilitator between your needs and wishes as a parent and your child’s hopes and dreams.
2. Because I can give you and your child the individual attention and expertise you both need at this critical time in your lives (and I’m accessible evenings)
1. Because I can help ensure that your child has a variety of schools to choose from where he/she will be happy and successful!